Le Cavendish, boutique hôtel 4 stars in the heart of Cannes and the French Riviera
Charm and conviviality close to Le Palais des Festivals conference centre
A few minute walk from La Croisette, the Cavendish Hotel combines elegance, luxury and the art of hosting. This 4-star boutique hotel is sure to charm you with its refined décor, in a style reminiscent of the early 20th century aristocracy : the antique lift and parquet flooring, and a Belle-Epoque façade give this historical building a chic atmosphere, with modern facilities for a first class stay.
Choose one of our 34 cosy rooms to discover Cannes, to enjoy comfortable lodgings in the city centre, just a few minutes' walk away from the beaches and the magnificent boutiques on Rue d'Antibes.
Thanks to the careful attention Christine and Guy Welter, also owners of Villa Garbo, give their guests, you will enjoy impeccable service that will make your stay at their 4-star hotel a privileged moment to share with other guests, all in an elegant setting.
The 4-star Cavendish Hotel is also a refined establishment, where you feel at home, and a listed Belle-Epoque residence which is a pleasure to discover time and time again, whatever the occasion.
Services and facilities
- 4-star boutique hotel, in a Belle-Epoque style building
- An ideal location in Cannes city centre, just five-minute walk from La Croisette and the Palais des Festivals conference centre
- Personalised welcome
- 34 comfortable rooms with high-quality facilities
- Antique lift
- Complimentary drinks every day from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Top-quality buffet breakfast, served whenever you wake up
- Access to a private beach
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Concierge service
- Reception open 24/7
- Valet service and private car park (at an additional cost)
The blog : Cannes Autrement
Discover our blog Cannes Autrement, all the news of Le Cavendish and Villa Garbo.